The Melting Pot Deconstructs Classic Americana Recipes
With New Limited-Time Summer Menu
Just in time for summer, The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc., the world’s premier fondue restaurant and a leading polished casual dining franchise, is taking guests on a culinary road trip with its new limited time menu that offers a taste tour across the country without leaving town.
- Chicago Deep Dish Pizza (Fondue) – The flavors of Chicago’s iconic pizza are captured in this cheese fondue. Fresh garlic and beer are melted with Butterkäse, fontina and smoked mozzarella cheeses, layered with pizza rustica sauce and topped with fresh basil and Parmesan.
- Lobster Roll Salad – Enjoy a visit to the New England coast with a twist on the classic Lobster Roll. This made-to-order salad incorporates lobster mixed with house-made creamy tarragon dressing and celery, and is served over a bed of spring salad greens, grape tomatoes, cucumber and croutons.
- Deep South Comfort – Inspired by Southern home style cooking, this main course will have you fryin’ honey buttermilk chicken, coconut-cilantro-lime shrimp, filet mignon and thick cut pickles at your table in cholesterol-free canola oil.
- Louisiana Gumbo – Dip on down to Bourbon Street with The Melting Pot’s take on a New Orleans staple. Cook Cajun-seasoned shrimp, filet mignon and chicken breast, along with smoky andouille sausage, in a flavorful gumbo bouillon broth.
- New York Cheesecake (Fondue) – The last stop on the trip is the Big Apple with The Melting Pot’s dippable take on New York’s famous dessert. White chocolate is melted with vanilla cheesecake batter and dusted with graham cracker crust. Change up your cheesecake flavor with each dipper, like tart strawberry or rich chocolate, for a delicious ending to your tour of American flavor!
The new menu also showcases a line of signature cocktails inspired by favorite flavors from cities from coast to coast, including the:
- Cascade Cocktail – Fresh strawberries are muddled with orgeat syrup, then shaken with Bombay Gin, fresh lemon juice and a dash of bitters, strained over ice and finished with wheat beer.
- Desert Heat – Sauza Gold Tequila is shaken with Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, mango syrup, fresh grapefruit and lime juice, strained over ice and rimmed with spice.
- Freedom Martini – RumChata is shaken with creme de banana liqueur, Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur and pineapple juice, strained and garnished with fresh patriotic berries. A portion of all RumChata Freedom Bottle proceeds go to the Lone Survivor Foundation.
- Tiki Beach – Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum is shaken with pineapple juice, fresh lime juice, orgeat syrup and a dash of nutmeg, strained over fresh ice and topped with ginger beer.
- Kentucky Cooler – Jim Beam White Label Bourbon is shaken with Cointreau orange liqueur, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup, strained over ice and topped with Sprite.
- Austin City Lemonade – Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka is shaken with Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup and fresh raspberries, strained over ice and topped with club soda.