Quaker Steak & Lube New Items:
- Cheese Curds & Lube Chips: Potato chips, topped with cheese curds and served with a new beer cheese dip
- Bavarian Pretzels: Four soft pretzel sticks served with beer cheese dip
- Meatball Skillet: Three large meatballs topped with marinara sauce, provolone cheese and Italian seasoning, served with garlic bread
- Braised Beef Tacos: Braised beef, jalapeño lime slaw, cilantro lime cream, roasted salsa and scallions in a corn tortilla
- Mahi Street Tacos: Grilled mahi mahi, jalapeño lime slaw, roasted salsa, scallions and cilantro lime sour cream in a corn tortilla
- Crispy Pork Belly Tacos: Crispy pork belly, jalapeño lime slaw, roasted salsa and cilantro lime cream in a corn tortilla
- Crispy Pork Belly Sliders: Crispy pork belly topped with jalapeño lime slaw and onion jam on a slider roll
- Pecan Chicken Salad: Fried pecan crusted chicken breast over spring mix, romaine lettuce, cucumber, red onion, tomatoes, mandarin oranges, candied pecans, crumbled blue cheese and dried cranberries in sweet onion dressing
- Loaded Meatball Sub: Meatballs topped with marinara, provolone, sautéed peppers, onions and Italian seasoning on a buttery grilled sub roll
- Honey Stung Chicken Salad: Spring mix, chopped romaine lettuce and sweet onion dressing topped with honey glazed fried chicken tenders, tomatoes, cheddar Jack cheese, chopped bacon, red onion and honey
- New York Strip Steak: 12-ounces of grilled sirloin
- Feel Like Bacon Love Burger: Burger topped with sliced bacon, spicy bacon glaze, diced jalapeño and American cheese
- Provolo Rider Burger: Burger topped with white cheddar cheese curds, marinara and provolone
Mac & Cheese Bowl: Spiral pasta in cheese sauce, served with garlic bread
- Braised Beef Mac & Cheese Bowl: Braised beef over mac & cheese, drizzled with ranch sauce and topped with scallions, served with garlic bread
New burgers available at Quaker Steak n Lube for a limited time.
- The Mozza-Rati Burger is a half-pound burger with garlic sauce and marinara sauce, topped with fried mozzarella cheese sticks and melted provolone, priced at an average $9.49.
- The Boom Boom Surfburger is a half-pound burger with the chain’s signature Thai ‘R’ Cracker sauce, topped with Swiss cheese and spicy Boom Boom shrimp, priced at $9.49.
Notes: The Thai sauce can be purchased online at their website. Pictured above is the ever popular mac and cheese burger.