The Melting Pot has added new premium items to dip into its fondue, as well as several seasonal cocktails, at its 138 locations in North America.
The Premium Cheese Fondue Dippers are permanent additions to the menu and include sliced capicola, mortadella, salami, summer sausages and cornichons, priced at $2.50 per person.
Five Roaring Cocktails, available through Nov. 2, are priced at an average $8.45.
- The Speakeasy Smash has mint leaves, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, lime juice, simple syrup, and sweet and sour mix.
- The Debonair Derby is made with Maker’s Mark bourbon, Cointreau, grapefruit and honey.
- The Swanky Doll is Hendricks Gin and Cointreau with lemon juice, orange juice, simple syrup and grenadine.
- The Sparkling Sidecar is Maker’s Mark, Cointreau, simple syrup, lemon juice and orange juice shaken and topped with Luccio Special Collection Moscato wine.
- The Bootleg Bramble is made with Bombay Gin shaken with lemon juice, simple syrup, and sweet and sour mix, finished with Monin Blackberry syrup.